Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5, 2010

I was doing ok until.....this thing with the texting and secret phone calls is really getting to me right now.  I just feel like hurting something or killing someone!!!!!  I am trying my best to stay calm and do what is right but this shit with the texting and phone calls and all this fucking messaging on his FB is getting to me so bad.  When I walk out of my room, i pass his computer room.. i can SENSE him closing down a window....its like that spidey sense, but its wifey sense.  Those of you marriage and are wives know exactly what i'm talking about.  He thinks i'm stupid.. fuck him.

Karma is a bitch and she is on my side.  I 'm watching everything he is doing and i'm using this as fuel to keep me going.  I just need to stay grounded.. fake this "lets try to make this work out" just last until i graduated and get a steady job and then he will see what "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" REALLY MEAN!!  If everything goes as plan.... hell will come within 1.5 yrs!

No comments: